We are eagerly anticipating the arrival of Statistics for Ecologists Using R and Excel 2nd Edition from the printer. Now in full colour, the second edition of Mark Gardener's highly praised book has been revised and expanded.
New in this edition:
- A completely revised chapter on graphics including graph types and their uses
- Excel Chart Tools
- R graphics commands and producing different chart types in Excel and in R
- an expanded range of support material online, including; example data, exercises and additional notes & explanations
- A new chapter on basic community statistics, biodiversity and similarity
- Chapter summaries and end-of-chapter exercises.