Publish Your Book with Pelagic
In this section:
Pelagic is a leading independent publisher of books on ecology, wildlife and environmental science. We publish for academics, libraries and natural history enthusiasts, and are actively commissioning in subjects including: ecology, wildlife, conservation, research methods, data collection, data analysis, fieldwork, identification, taxonomy & phylogenetics, environmental science and technology in nature.
Pelagic is distinctive in a number of ways:
• As a small publisher we are able to make decisions quickly and respond rapidly to ideas and projects from authors and editors.
• We are closely involved in the subjects in which we publish; attending key conferences, working with leading academics and other authors, and maintaining a strong social media presence (YouTube | Facebook | Twitter).
• Our books are edited and designed to the highest standards by subject-specialist editors.
• We have an aggressive sales and marketing strategy with our books widely available from key specialist booksellers, library suppliers, wholesalers, online bookshops and direct from www.pelagicpublishing.com.
• All of our books are created in eBook formats and available from all leading eBook stores and library platforms.
We are always interested in talking to potential authors and discussing new ideas. Submit a book proposal for your next project, talk to us at one of the many conferences we exhibit at or get in touch by email.
Get in touch by email if you’d like to discuss your idea before submitting a proposal (email@example.com)
Authors and Editors are entitled to buy copies of any Pelagic title at a significant discount via our website.
Download Author Resources