A Birdwatchers’ Guide to Southern Spain and Gibraltar
- Convenient guide to the best birdwatching locations
- The Strait of Gibraltar is a major migratory passage point
- Travel tips and information help make the most of your trip
Subject: zoology ornithology-birds-birdwatching natural-history wildlife-travel Series: where-to-watch-guides
- natural history
- popular wildlife
- site guide
A guide to birdwatching sites in Southern Spain: this book shows you where to go and when to visit for the best birding experience. This guide is best used alongside your field guide - it does not include information about identifying birds.
Written by the author of The Birds of the Strait of Gibraltar, this is a much-needed site guide to this major migratory passage point. It provides details of the key birdwatching sites and areas, and birdwatching tips for the region, as well as information on accommodation, planning a trip, bird species and other wildlife likely to be seen. This is a site guide, not an identification guide.
ReadershipBirdwatchers and ornithologists
- 89 pages
- B/w figures, maps
- BISAC NAT0040000, SCI070040
- BIC WNCB, PSVW6, 1DSG, 1DSE